Honor Band 6 Smart Wristband 1st Full Screen 1.47″ AMOLED Color Touchscreen SpO2 Swim Heart Rate Sleep Nap Stress All-in-One Activity Tracker 5ATM Waterproof Standard Version
- Original Huawei Honor Band 6: 1.47 inch AMOLED color touchscreen with 100+ fabulous watch faces. HONOR Band 6 brings you a greater vision. Adopted 2.5D arc glass design, HONOR Band 6 has a uni-body appearance, making more progress in fluency of touching screen interaction.
- Longer Battery Life than Honor Band 5: Typical 2 weeks battery life with convenient magnetic fast charging. While the charge performance is upgraded, HONOR Band 6 brings a better endurance experience, allowing you to get rid of the cumbersome charging. Typical scenario for 14day Severe scenario for 10day
- Main Functions: Smart 24h heart rate monitoring with abnormal pulse active reminder; Female cycle management and remind (via OTA, not yet available on iOS); Support blood oxygen saturation SpO2 check to know your body better
- Sports Modes: Sports type auto recognition, 10 professional workout modes and guiding. Outdoor running> Treadmill> Outdoor walking> Outdoor cycling> Indoor cycling> Free training> Pool swimming> Rowing machine> Elliptical machine> Indoor walking
- Convenient Functions You Want: Situational intelligent reminders such as messages, incoming calls, flights, hotels, weather, and schedules can better help you master the rhythm of life, and you can do well in complex work. Functions such as remote music playback¹⁰, remote picture taking¹¹, and cellphone finding can alleviate the burden of life.
Compatible system: Android 5.0 and above
Battery capacity: 180mAh
Screen size :1.47 inches
Screen pixels 194 pixels × 368 pixels
Model Name: Huawei Honor Band 6
Theoretical working Time: 14 days in typical usage scenarios; 10 days in heavy usage scenarios;
Typical usage scenarios: heart rate is always on, normal sleep at night, an average of 30 minutes of exercise per week, message notifications (50 messages per day, 6 calls, 3 alarms), the screen is turned on 200 times a day.
The actual battery life varies depending on usage habits.