Xiaomi – Mi Curved Gaming Monitor 34″ (EU) – 21:9 UltraWide Panoramic View
● 21:9 wide panoramic view. The 21:9 format of the game interface is 30% wider than the average 16:9 screen player’s field of view, especially in RTS and FPS games, the field of vision is extremely wide.
● Ultra clear image with clear details. 3440×1440 ultra-clear resolution, every corner of the scene can be realistic and delicate, and the game world is spectacular and exquisite.
● High brightness, high contrast, and vivid picture quality. The display brightness is up to 300 nits, with a high contrast ratio of 3000:1, the game screen is from bright white to deep black, clear and beautiful, vivid and vivid.
● 1500R large curvature surrounded visual field, gives you an immersive experience. The 1500R’s extremely large curvature design, the line of sight is surrounded by the screen, showing a panoramic view of the overall immersion; the curved screen has a smaller visual tilt angle, and the eyes are almost equidistant, reducing visual distortion, fully restore the true Horizons of each corner.
● 144Hz high refresh rate, fast responses, every action is faster. 144Hz high refresh rate, 4ms response time, effectively reduce game picture stagnation and smear. Shooting games that require quick response are more likely to lock the target and hit the enemy with precisions.
● AMD Free-Sync, the picture is smooth, not stuck, not tearing. AMD Free-Sync technology can consistently match the screen display at high frame rate input, reducing problems such as stucking or tearing during game play, improving visual fluency and greatly enhancing player competitiveness.
21:9 UltraWide Panoramic View
WQHD 3440×1440 Resolution VA panel
144Hz Refresh Rate